Canna-Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
If there’s one recipe guaranteed to wow your friends and family, its chocolate covered strawberries. Who doesn’t love chocolate? I know we do! But if you want to really step your game up, you need to do more than just dip them — infuse them. Infused chocolate is one of the coolest edibles you can make, so why not make something cool with it? That’s where Canna-Chocolate Covered Strawberries come in.
The strawberries are a perfect match for the rich dark chocolate, and the coconut flavor mixes well. The cannabis flavor is extremely subtle, so feel free to make it a little more potent if you’d like. It’s an awesome and easy infused snack that you will go back to time and time again.
Make sure you know how much you’re ingesting, and to mark it as infused so no one unexpectedly takes a bite!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 Minutes
Chill Time: 30 Minutes
Total: 45 Minutes to an Hour
What You’ll Need
- 2 Tbsp of Cannabis Coconut Oil (or a similar infused oil).
- 2 Cups of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Dozen fresh strawberries
- (OPTIONAL) 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- An oven-safe bowl
- Parchment/Wax paper or foil
- Cooling Tray
How You’ll Do It
- Preheat your oven 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring the cannabis oil to a liquid consistency and mix with the chocolate chips in an oven-safe bowl.
- Place the bowl in the over, stir every feew minutes until fully melted (around 10 minutes).
- Set chocolate aside and prepare the cooling tray. Line tray with the parchment paper or foil.
- Wash strawberries and begin swirling them in the melted chocolate. Place on tray.
- (OPTIONAL) Once all of the strawberries are dipped and sitting on the tray, begin to dash the powdered sugar over top of them. This works best if you used dark chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Store the chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge for 20-30 minutes or until chilled. Serve and enjoy!