Chocolate Dipped Rice Crispy Pops Recipe
Rice crispy treats are a classic in the edible world, partially due to how easy they are to make. They can be fairly messy, but the end product is totally worth all of the chocolate stains and finger licking!
As always, be sure to mark whatever you’re storing these in as having edible treats inside. Nothing is worse than thinking you’re losing your mind as your roommate slowly realizes you ate all of his edibles. And always keep away from children.
Prep-Time: 5 – 10 Minutes
Cook-Time: 15 – 25 Minutes
Cool-Time: 20 Minutes+
Total-Time: 40 – 55 Minutes
What You’ll Need
- Crispy Rice, 3 Cups
- Mini Marshmallows, 250 – 300 Grams
- Vanilla Extract, 1 Teaspoon
- Cannabutter, 1/4 Cup
- Chocolate Chips, 1/3 Cup
- Coconut Oil (optional: infused), 1/3 Cup
- (Optional) Sprinkles
- Food-safe Wooden Sticks
How You’ll Do It
- On medium heat, add vanilla extract, and melt cannabutter and marshmallows. Stir constantly until done to avoid burning.
- Add in the crispy rice, and mix it together quickly. Let cool for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture is cool enough to be handled, grease hands and shape the mixture into balls.
- Skewer the wooden sticks into them and make sure they’re anchored. You can squish the crispy rice mix around the stick if it helps.
- Place on a tray and freeze / cool until solid.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in the microwave. Stir every 20 seconds or so until its completely melted.
- Take out the rice crispy pops, and swirl them in the chocolate. Add sprinkles if you so choose. Then cool once more to solidify the chocolate if you find them too messy.
- Serve and enjoy! Hint: A mason jar or small glass is perfect for storing and serving these!