How to make Weed Brownies: Best Recipes and Effects Description
Why make pot brownies?
Pot brownies are a delicious alternative to smoking bud, and they can be made easily at home with your extra hash or ganja. Learning how to make the best pot brownies starts with great a recipe, but first let’s explore why weed brownies are beneficial.
- They are great for sharing if you are having a party and want a fun way to share your stash with your friends while enjoying dessert.
- Since they are in edible form, anyone wishing not to inhale the carcinogens of traditional smoke can also take pleasure in a mellow high.
- You can control the weed amount in your dessert by baking it yourself.
- The side effects of eating weed brownies include a longer-lasting, progressive high, so it is a perfect for relieving medical conditions like depression, anxiety, and muscle pain throughout the entire day.
How to make cannabis oil for brownies?
Your first step to making magic brownies is to create your cannabutter. This will serve as your base to cookies, a cake, or any other dish that you can imagine. Taking the time to prepare your hemp oil is essential for not only yummy results, but also the perfect ratio of THC. There are several ways to make the oil, but first you must begin with the right amount of high-quality bud.
- Control the potency
- Use trimmings, extra bud or stems
- Make extra oil for multiple recipes
- Takes some time to cook
- Requires a lot of weed to make enough oil
- Can be easily burned if not carefully monitored
Using the wrong amount of pot is probably one of the biggest mistakes when making cannabis oil. Adding too much marijuana for brownies can lead to an undesirable experience of paranoia and anxiety. It is essential to know how much pot to put in brownies, so that you can enjoy the experience. Always remember that edibles take longer to take effect, ranging from 45 minutes to 2 hours. Start with a small dose and wait before taking another one.
Other mistakes include:
- Cooking at too high a temperature
- Forgetting to add water to the butter
- Grinding the weed too small which ends up in the final product
- Not cooking or decarboxylating the weed long enough to activate the THC
How much weed do I need to make brownies?
You can use as much or as little weed as you would like as long as your ratio is accurate. Many recipes begin with at least 1 ounce of bud. This would then be divided into portions for cooking depending on your tolerance level and recipe serving size.
A recommended dosage per serving or one weed brownie square is between .3 to 1 gram each. There are 28 grams in an ounce, so a serving of 12 should not have more than ½ ounce of cannabis oil in it.
Best weed brownie recipe (Our choice)
Once your cannabis oil has been refrigerated to a solid and is separated from the water, you can start making marijuana brownies. Here is one of our favorite recipes to make special brownies that provides a mild, relaxed high with each serving equivalent to about one joint.
- Square baking dish
- Small sauce pan
- Small mixing bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon /spatula
- 8 tbsp of unsalted (non-cannabis butter)
- 1 ½ tsp of cannabis butter
- 6 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ salt
- Grease a square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place both butters in your sauce pan and heat until melted, stirring constantly. Add the chocolate and continue stirring until combined. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- In the large bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar until fluffy. Stir in the chocolate mixture. Then add the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking dish so that it is evenly distributed. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Check it with a toothpick. If the toothpick is clean, then the brownies are done.
- Let cool and cut into 12 portions.
Simple, happy brownies recipe from a box
If you don’t have a lot of the ingredients to make weed brownies from scratch or baking is not your thing, then a box mix will work. Find a brownie mix at the store that only requires oil as the additional ingredient. Some may require an egg or two, which is fine as well.
- Square baking dish
- 1 large bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Sauce pan
- Your favorite boxed brownie mix
- ¼ ounce of cannabis oil (for 12 servings that equals about .5 grams per serving)
- Additional unsalted regular butter if the box instructions requires more
- Any additional box components like eggs or water
- Preheat your oven to the temperature on the box’s instructions.
- Melt your butters in a medium sauce pan, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- Add your brownie mix and additional ingredients to a large bowl. Mix in the butters until smooth.
- Pour the mixture evenly into a greased baking dish.
- Cook for the time indicated on the brownie mix box.
- Check the brownies with a tooth pick to see if they are finished. A clean tooth pick means they are done.
- Divide into 12 serving squares.