Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza: Rolling a J Takes Longer
You’ve got to try this buffalo ranch chicken pizza recipe — it’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s practically fool-proof. Don’t like pizza? Don’t give up on this recipe just yet.
Check this out: this pizza isn’t like a traditional Italian pizza: there is no tomato sauce base, no heavy garlic and no hard to pronounce ingredients. This all-American pizza is simple, tasty and perfect for a quick munchie fix. You probably already have the ingredients at home… If not, next time you know!
- ½ cup of Buffalo Ranch dressing of your choice (I like to make my own from scratch, but buying one from the store is much, much easier!)
- 1 store-bought 10in pizza base (Grab a thin crust for a crispier pizza)
- 1 ½ cups of shredded or chopped cooked chicken (season as you like or use leftovers from last night’s dinner!)
- 2tbsp of crumbled blue cheese OR
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- A small handful of finely chopped red peppers or sweet yellow onion
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C)
- Evenly spread the ranch dressing across the pizza base using a spoon
- Add chicken and onion and pepper toppings and space evenly
Bake for 6-10 minutes; until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned and the base is cooked through. Set a timer and check the pizza often, cooking time will depend on your pizza base and oven.
Infuse This Pizza
Check out this article on already vaped bud, or AVB. AVB can be sprinkled on top of your pizza when you pull it out of the oven, and will induce a high about 90-120 minutes later. Don’t overdo it!
In Italy, it is common practice to splash your pizza with olive oil. Try splashing a little cannabis coconut oil over your pizza after you have cooked it: you will get the delicious benefit of ranch buffalo chicken pizza and a cool edibles high.
Another way you can infuse your pizza is by adding a cannabis concentrate. This guide will give you some basic information on cannabis concentrates.
If you are going to make your pizza cannabis-infused, consider this guide to edibles for beginners. If you are unsure about dosing, glance over this article before you ingest your cannabis!