Chocolate Drizzle Canna-Pancakes Recipe
Pancakes are a classic breakfast food that I come back to time and time again. You just cannot go wrong with a nice stack of pancakes with some bacon and coffee in the morning, and it’s even better when it’s medicated…
As always, make sure these are stored in a properly marked container and kept out of reach from children and pets.
What You’ll Need
- All purpose flour, 1 1/2 cups
- Baking powder, 3 1/2 teaspoons
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- White sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Milk, 1 1/4 cups
- Egg, 1
- Cannabutter, 3 tablespoons, melted.
- Fresh Strawberries
- Mixing bowl
- Cooking spray, or other method of slicking pan
- Chocolate syrup, or alternatively melted chocolate with cannabis coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Whipped cream
Prep-Time: 15 Minutes
Cook-Time: 10 – 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 – 30 Minutes
How You’ll Do It
- Make the batter! Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and white sugar and whisk together. Then add the milk, egg, and melted cannabutter. Whisk until there are no lumps and it’s a nice consistency.
- Lightly grease pan with pam or coconut oil. Lightly scoop a lump of batter about 3 – 4 inches wide onto pan and let cook on medium – low heat for 2 – 3 minutes or until it slides freely around the pan.
- Flip the pancake! Either wiggle a spatula underneath and flip, or if you’re feeling adventurous try and slide the pancake up the wall of the pan and flip it that way.
- Once each side of the pancake is golden brown, and it feels light and fluffy, remove pancake from pan. Repeat until there is no batter left.
- Stack pancakes and drizzle maple syrup overtop. Swirl whipped cream on top. Then drizzle the chocolate syrup overtop (optional).
- Finish by topping it with freshly cut strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy responsibly!