This Cannabis-Infused Guacamole and Cuban Sandwich Will Melt Your Brain
Summer is here, and guacamole is always on my mind during summertime. This cannabis-infused guacamole is going to change your summer, your winter and the rest of your life! Slather this delicious cannabis-infused guacamole on our incredible cuban sandwich, and pass out into a wonderful cannabis-infused food coma.
Cannabis-Infused Guacamole preparation:
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A, though cannabis oil may take an hour
Cuban Sandwich preparation:
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 lime
- 4 teaspoons cannaoil
- 7-14 g of cannabis per cup, decarbed
- 4 cups of coconut oil
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped (optional)
- Decarb cannabis
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees F
- Place cannabis on baking sheet.
- Bake the cannabis for 30 minutes, until it is darker in color, a light medium brown. Remove baking sheet and allow cannabis to cool.
- Place ingredients into your Magical Butter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160 degrees F. Then press the 1 hour/oil button and wait 1 hour.
- Pour the pitcher contents slowly through filter into a glass container.
- In medium bowl, mash avocado.
- Add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate while prepping the sandwich!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- One 12-14 inch French baguette, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lb pulled pork, plain
- 2 pickle slices
- 2-3 ounces ham, sliced
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- Cannabis-infused guacamole
- Butter top and bottom interior of each baguette and place in skillet over medium heat, until brown and crisp.
- Butter top and bottom interior of each baguette. Then begin to layer with ham, pork, Swiss cheese, pickles, cannabis-infused guacamole, and top off with Dijon mustard.
- After stacking the sandwich, place skillet on the stove over medium heat and warm with canola oil.
- Add the sandwich and weigh down with spatula.
- Grill until crisp on the exterior, 1 to 2 minutes. Then flip and repeat process on the other side. (Alternatively, use a sandwich press without the canola oil.)
- Once cooked on both sides, serve and enjoy!
Edibles Tip: If you are inexperienced with edibles, get the low down on how to manage your high here before you indulge. Take it easy and don’t overdo it!