Banana Kush Banana Bread Edibles Recipe
Looking for an easy-to-make edible recipe? Try this banana bread recipe! All you need is some cannabutter, and you’re ready to take this one on!
Prep-time: 15 Minutes
Bake-time: 60-65 Minutes
Total cooking time: 75-80 Minutes
What you Need
- loaf pan
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of cannabutter (one stick)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 cups of mashed bananas
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
How Do I Make It?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease 9×5 loaf pan
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, cream the canna-butter and brown sugar.
- Add the bananas and eggs to the second bowl and blend well.
- Mix the two bowls together, and blend until mixture is moist.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan, and spread evenly. It should be several inches below the rim of the loaf pan.
- Place in preheated oven, and bake for 60 to 65 minutes.
- To test, insert a knife or a toothpick into the loaf. If you remove it and nothing sticks to the knife/toothpick, it’s done.
- Let cool for 5-15 minutes, turn out and serve!
Sign up for the upcoming launch of the Flavorsome app. A community of users who love cooking with cannabis infused recipes – http://bit.ly/flavorsomeapp